Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Friends....


Random thought for today...


Friends...the thought of friends always makes me think of the song Friends are Friends Forever....some of you have heard me break out and sing that song.

Someone asked me, "what is a true friend?" -- my answer.

Friends are people who are with you no matter what.

They don't judge you.
They don't use you.
They don't snub you.
They don't ignore you.
They don't mind you.

They do love you unconditionally.
They do care about you.
They do want to be around you.
They do share your passions.

They get your jokes.
They laugh even when they don't.

They forgive you.
They know you.
Yet, they still love you.

They may disappear for a while.
But they always come back.

Some friendships are seasonal.
Others last a lifetime.

I am thankful for my friends!


John 15:12-15 This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment